Executive Personal Assistant
This seminar will present means in which participants can improve their abilities as Personal Assistants or help them in assuming such a demanding role. It will holistically cover the Executive Personal Assistant’s responsibilities and it will provide sound knowledge that participants may apply thereafter in order to perform effectively and professionally their daily tasks.
By the end of seminar participants will
• Be able to fully understand the role of a PA and its importance
• Know how to manage their Managers’ diary
• Practice how to take minutes during a meeting
• Learn exceptional organizational skills and how to be well prepared
• Practice how to write and respond professionally to clients and colleagues
• Distinguish priorities and handle time productively
• Learn how to communicate effectively and build strong relationships with Executives
• Deal with difficult customers professionally
• Be informed of helpful telephone tips and how they may respond to clients’ and associates’ needs over the phone.
What we would do
The teaching methodology of this course combines formal theoretical instruction with frequent reference to real case scenarios. The course is intended to be practical and interactive, with delegates being encouraged to ask questions.