This interactive workshop explores the art of negotiation, dissects the negotiation process and provides learners with an opportunity to practice their negotiation skills. Negotiation is part of every business, therefore, professionals should acquire the necessary skills which will enable them to handle all kinds of challenging situations. By attending this training, participants prepare for real life business negotiations and formulate a full spectrum of how negotiations work.
By the end of seminar participants will
• Be able to differentiate between successful and unsuccessful negotiations
• Use the Negotiation Framework and each of its components to:
❖ Set objectives to build rapport using the Trust Equation
❖ Determine what they need to know about the client
❖ Develop messages around value and pricing o Handle objections and concerns
❖ Close a negotiation
• Apply and develop negotiation skills through practice
• Form a better plan for their own negotiations using the Negotiation Planner
• Anticipate negotiation challenges and proactively identify strategies for overcoming them
What we would do
The teaching methodology of this seminar combines formal theoretical instruction, with frequent reference to real case scenarios. The course is intended to be practical and interactive, with delegates being encouraged to ask questions.