Productive Communication at the Workplace
Modern businesses today have significantly changed due to the recent advances of technology and the contemporary changes in the ways we communicate. In this training, participants will understand the importance of workplace communication and its significance to professional success.
By the end of seminar participants will
• Understand communication mechanisms in the workplace
• Recognise how humans communicate
• Learn the advantages of effective communication
• Identify basic body signals
• Comprehend the importance and dynamics of teams
• Identify different communication styles
• Be able to communicate more effectively and successfully.
What we would do
The teaching methodology of this seminar combines formal theoretical instruction, with frequent reference to real case scenarios. The course is intended to be practical and interactive, with delegates being encouraged to ask questions.