Professional Secretarial Practice
The necessity of re-evaluating the roles of several job positions and most significantly the role of the Secretary has risen over the last few years, due to significant changes in the business environment. Secretarial staff may contribute to the smooth operation of a company, therefore the need to train and develop their skills has become vital. By attending this workshop, the participants will be introduced to new ways of dealing with daily complications and difficulties.
By the end of seminar participants will
• Clearly understand both their role and responsibilities
• Understand the way others perceive them
• Recognize the importance of telephone etiquette
• Be able to handle any sort of call
• Identify and deal with difficult interactions skilfully
• Practice stress relieving techniques.
What we would do
The teaching methodology of this workshop combines formal theoretical instruction with frequent reference to real case scenarios. The course is intended to be practical and interactive, with delegates being encouraged to ask questions.