Progressive Teamwork Workshop
Many companies today struggle to have bonded teams as a means to increasing effectiveness and productivity. Teamwork leads to rapid problem solving, the birth of ideas, higher quality of provided services as well as a healthy and friendly working environment. The ability to work well with others in a conflict-free environment is an essential factor for success.
By the end of seminar participants will
• Understand the importance and value of a team
• Realize the dynamics of a team
• Learn how a team works
• Identify the disadvantage of an underperforming team
• Identify the strategies involved for setting and leading team meetings
• Apprehend the impact of team feedback, communication and collaboration.
What we would do
The teaching methodology of this course combines formal theoretical instruction, with frequent reference to real case scenarios. The course is intended to be practical and interactive, with delegates being encouraged to ask questions.